Apostille information in Marshall Islands
Designated competent authority(ies) to issue an apostille in Marshall Island:
1. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Marshall Islands,
2. Attorney General and Acting Attorney General,
3. Clerk and Deputy Clerk of the High Court,
4. Registrars and Deputy Registrars of Corporations,
5. Maritime Administrator and Special Agents thereof, and
6. Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners of Maritime Affairs or Special Agents thereof.
R.G. Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton, ACT 0221
+61 (2) 6261 1111
Do you need help processing an apostille for a document issued in Marshall Islands?
Here you will find a list of recommended apostille service providers in Marshall Islands.
Apostille service provider 1
Apostille service provider 2