Apostille Information in Ukraine
In Ukraine the Designated Competent Authority(
– Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
– Ministry of Justice of
– The State Registration Service of Ukraine was authorized to put an “Apostille” stamp on the official documents issued by its divisions all over the territory of Ukraine.
– For citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship: 51 UAH;
– For legal persons: 85 UAH;
– For invalids of the 1st and 2nd categories, invalids of the Great Patriotic War, victims of the Chernobyl catastrope of the 1st category and orphans: no charge if the apostille relates to them.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
Ministry of Education and Science, Department of International Co-operation and European Integration
(regarding diplomas and other education documents) 10, Peremogy av. KYIV 01135
TELEPHONE: +38 (044) 486 7192
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
MINISTRY OF JUSTICE
Ministry of Justice
Department of Notary and Registration of Advocatory Association
(for documents issued by notaries and courts of Ukraine)
13 Horodetskogo str.,
Department for Matters of Civil Status of Citizens
(for documents issued by the offices of civil status registration)
TELEPHONE: +38 (044) 278-37-23
FAX: +38 (044) 271-17-83
GENERAL WEBSITE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help processing an apostille for a document issued in Ukraine?
Here you will find a list of recommended apostille service providers in Ukraine.
Apostille service provider 1
Apostille service provider 2