Apostille information in Poland
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
– Legalization Section
Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, The Department of Art and Culture Education:
– certificates, diplomas, indexes or authentications issued by art schools
– documents issued by schools, other than mentioned above, intended for legal transactions with foreign countries.
National Agency for Academic Exchange:
– diplomas of graduation with supplements,
– copies of diplomas of graduation,
– certificates of diplomas and post-graduate certificates,
– duplicates of diplomas and post-graduate certificates,
– certificates of graduation,
– doctoral and postdoctoral diplomas, as well as their duplicates and copies – in the case of doctoral and post-doctoral degrees awarded by the authorized organizational units of the university.
Ministry of National Education:
-Certificates issued by schools and vocational schools in Poland, mentioned in Article 8 para. 2 letter c of the Educational Law (Consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018 position no. 996) and by schools, vocational schools and school consultation points at the diplomatic representations, consular offices and military representations of the Republic of Poland.
School superintendents appropriate for the seat of the school:
-Promotion certificates and certificates of graduation as well as indexes issued by schools;
– Documents issued by schools, continuing education facilities and practical educational facilities, other than mentioned above, intended for legal transactions with foreign countries.
Directors of regional exam commissions:
– Certificates of completion of primary and secondary education at the level of external exams, certificates of secondary education, annexes to the secondary education certificates, certificates confirming professional qualifications, diplomas
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
ADDRESS: Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (Ministerstwo Kultury i Dziedzictwa Narodowego) The Department of Art and Culture Education ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 36/40, 00-328 Warszawa Poland Correspondence address: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 15/17 00-071 Warszawa
TELEPHONE: + 48 22 551 55 99
GENERAL WEBSITE: http://bip.mkidn.gov.pl/
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange
Do you need help processing an apostille for a document issued in Poland?
Here you will find a list of recommended apostille service providers in Poland.
Apostille service provider 1Service contact
Apostille service provider 2Service contact